Job ID: 700602BR
Division Category: Customer Service
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
This is a Supervisor opportunity in our Healthcare Solutions team on 3rd Shift. The schedule will be four 10-hour days per week.
Lead a group of agents in servicing customers, contractors, problem solving, and personal development. Primarily measured through service, customer satisfaction, phone response, quality, and annual reviews. Development of problem solving skills is a key ingredient.
- Other primary functions include some administration and reporting responsibilities, one-time projects, contractor relations, customer service/relations, sales force interface, and revenue generation.
- You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
1. Employee development - Coaching, training, skill enhancement, annual reviews, IC reporting and follow up, career planning and goal setting, coaching database maintenance.
2. Administration - reporting, time entry in Peoplesoft, statistical analysis of own and others reports, meetings (intra- and inter- departmental), staffing, scheduling, vacation planning.
3. Team development - IC development and implementation, lead team meetings, evaluate and implement processes and procedures, new hire interviews, problem solving (teaching and doing), daily operation.
4. Cost Control - Analysis of variance within the dispatch function as well as making decisions about the amount to credit a customer or chargeback a contractor.
5. Business Development - Sales contractor and sales management interface, customer relations, bids, customer relations problem solving, and develop vendor relationships pertinent to new opportunities.
6. Contractor Relations - Coaching, follow up, recognition, liaison, problem solving.
7. Projects – Direct and oversee implementation as well as reporting on results.
8. Personal Development - Cross-training, seminars, sales calls and trade shows.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
2-5 years operations/leadership experience
We are a 16-time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
customer service, contact center, call, calling, supervisor, leader, in bound,
in-bound, logistics, transportation, operations, customer, service, phone,
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.