Division Category: Intern
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
A writing sample must be submitted with your application in order to be considered for this internship. Writing samples can be uploaded in the “Attachments” section of your application. Writing samples that are submitted outside of this system and after an application has been completed will not be considered.
Gain public relations experience in a corporate setting with FedEx Custom Critical. We have been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in Northeast Ohio, and we are seeking strong candidates for our communications intern position.
- Focus on internal/employee communications
- Supports internal communications initiatives
- Assists in media relations and advertising
- Supports social media efforts
- Helps plan company events
- Assists communications team in crisis communications situations
Our Ideal Candidate
Ideal candidates will come from a Public Relations or other communications-related background. Successful candidates will:
- Be excellent communicators possessing strong written, verbal and editing skills
- Be proficient in AP Style
- Be able to self-manage their job tasks and time
- Show an interest in learning about the PR/communications field and FedEx
- Be able to handle multiple assignments
- InDesign experience a plus
- Experience in building and editing presentations
- Hours are flexible; typically 20 to 40 hours per week based around your schedule
- Internship will be up to six months
- Paid internship
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.