Division Category: Accounting/Finance
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1400 Lombardi Ave
City: Green Bay
Country: United States
Zip Code: 54304
Remote Based: No
Under minimal supervision, the Accounts Receivable Coordinator I sorts, invoices and resolves billing issues as well as monitors, prioritizes and collects balances due from an assigned group of customer accounts.
You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors the assigned segment of customers and proactively resolves process and billing issues with customers and team members at various levels.
• Identifies potential billing discrepancies, through familiarization with the Biller functions, and works to resolve issues prior to making a collections call.
• Utilize prioritization in account collection approach through evaluation of account history and aging report analysis.
• Monitors account payment progress. Within company guidelines, works with customers to secure payment.
• Mails invoices and statements. May conduct online entry/uploading for customers using web invoicing and prepare summary invoicing.
• Transmits EDI (Electronic Data Interface) billing by checking for accuracy and then releasing to the customers.
• Compiles and reports invoicing related data and participates in the freight claims process
• Complies with all applicable laws/regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Associate’s degree preferred in an accounting or transportation related field.
• At least 1 years’ experience in accounts receivable/collections or equivalent experience in transportation industry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
• Knowledge of transportation modes and related pricing preferred.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and respond
• Strong analytical skills
FedEx Custom Critical is a multiple NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers on Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits, and team member development.
Follow us on LinkedIn:
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.