Division Category: Accounting/Finance
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Disbursements Agent prepares monthly statistics and forecast reports for Financial Team. This position also supports daily vendors, safety and contractor relations calls from customers, home office and independent contractors. The Disbursements Agent also prepares responses to child support and IRS requests and processes deductions if applicable.
This position also performs monthly and year end balancing of owner operator and sales 1099 data and maintains required 1099 data for third party vendors, including Form W-9. The Disbursements Agent identifies and reconcile bonds, Four Star and Fed Ex Bucks subject to 1099 reporting and assists with and responses to IRS notice pertaining to 1099 reporting.
The Disbursement Agent participates in monthly Accounts Payable close, including preparation of manual accrual and verification of accuracy via duplicate payment testing and review of open items. This position also executes monthly Accounts Payable close, including preparation of manual accrual and verification of accuracy via duplicate payment testing and review of open items as well as audits code and enter invoices into system for payment.
You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding. Your efforts and customer-focused mindset will have a positive impact on customer satisfaction and, ultimately, the profitability of our company.
• Perform daily reconciliation of advances on runs issued to owner operators per the operations system to advances issued per the third party issuer’s system (T-Check).
• Enter invoices (including AR duplicate payments/unapplied, adjustment slips, and expense reports).
• Process Invoices, coding and submitting to Memphis for Payment
• Maintain and balance 1099 Vendor Data in the payment system.
• Audit Payments and Vendor Setup
• Ad hoc PS system requirements
• Release Weekly Escrows Held For Paperwork.
• Child Support and IRS Deduction Processing.
• Process and file weekly adjustment deductions
• Execute monthly Accounts Payable close.
• Code and process Outside Carriers Invoices
• Clear exception and mail BOL to Trip-Pak
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Associate’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
2-5 years’ experience general ledger entries and reconciliations
FedEx Custom Critical is a multiple NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers on Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits, and team member development.
Follow us on LinkedIn:
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.