Division Category: Accounting/Finance
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator II position requires an elevated degree of independent and critical thinking. Responsibilities include sorting, invoicing and resolving billing issues as well as monitoring, prioritizing and collecting balances due from an assigned group of customer accounts. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator II is expected to monitor and resolve moderately complex customer billing and collections issues.
You will uphold the Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors the assigned segment of customers and proactively resolves process and billing issues with customers and team members at various levels.
• Pulls, sorts, and researches shipments that were unable to be booked as revenue because of a discrepancy in the invoice. This process includes the “bump report” and EFMS order queue. Identifies potential billing discrepancies and reviews customer contracts for validation of charges. Works to resolve issues prior to making a collections call.
• Prioritizes account collection through evaluation of account history and aging report analysis. Leverages Sales and Operational areas to assist with billing accuracy and solving problems. Works with Sales and Solutions Team for tariff and contract issue resolutions.
• Assures accuracy of all electronic and physical shipment documentation pertaining to an invoice.
• Where applicable, submits online entry of invoices with specific customer billing requirements.
• Transmits EDI (Electronic Data Interface) billings or mails invoices and statements. Monitors and processes re-bills by adjusting the billing party. At the request of a customer, provides additional data and Microsoft Excel generated statements.
• Complies with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as required.
• High school diploma/GED required
• Associate’s degree preferred in an accounting related field
• 2-5 years’ experience preferred in accounts receivable/collections or equivalent experience in transportation industry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, E-Reports, and LME systems.
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.