Job ID: 700660BR
Division Category: Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conducts analysis and provides a price recommendation based on customer attributes and potential.
2. Conducts a profitability analysis and applies published price increases when evaluating renewal agreements.
3. Collaborates with the sales, operations and solutions teams when pricing requests are submitted.
4. Coordinates internal approval process through the revenue management committee and the pricing governance committee.
5. Tracks requests in applicable databases and documents updates throughout the process.
6. Submits the pricing proposal to the Sales team.
7. Assists in investigating and reconciling rating discrepancies and collaborates with the senior pricing coordinator to apply pricing changes.
8. Drives company profitability through optimization of pricing structure, accessorial and fuel surcharges.
9. Provides recommendations for annual general rate increase and measures its implementation throughout the year.
10. Analyzes network impact for new customers and shipment shifts from current customers.
11. Designs and generates new reports and dashboards to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
12. Partners with finance and operations to forecast revenue and shipments
13. Assists with annual budget and 3-year strategic outlook.
14. Compiles key competitor profiles. Attends key competitor quarterly public earnings calls and communicates recap.
15. Adheres to all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
16. Performs other duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field is required for this position. Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree. A Master’s degree on business, finance, or a related field is preferred.
2-5 years of experience performing analysis, forecasting, and reporting is required.
0-1 years of experience with analytics systems like SQL, Spotfire, etc is preferred
We are a 18 time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.