Division Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
This class of new hires is scheduled to start in January 2020
Are you a competitive, eager to learn and driven professional? Are you interested in an opportunity to work for an industry leading and innovative company that puts its people first? FedEx Custom Critical is currently seeking inside sales team members to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for selling transportation brokerage services to potential customers by identifying prospects, cold calling, cultivating relationships and servicing all customer needs.
So, what is in it for you?
• Opportunities for growth
• Full-time hours with benefits
• Base salary plus commission
• Paid sales training program
• Investment in your future with a 401(k) and pension
What are we looking for in a team member?
• A desire to learn
• Goal-oriented and always up for a challenge
• Someone who values building long-lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
• Team player driven to succeed and wants ownership of their career
• Deliver on your commitments
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s degree or some college with relatable work experience
• Experience in sales or related area preferred
• Ability to multitask
• Microsoft Office experience
We are a multiple NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fedex-custom-critical
sales,inside, inside sales, selling, cold calling, cold-calling, cold call,
lead,lead generation, customer service, broker, brokerage, transportation,
transportation broker, transportation brokerage
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.