Division Category: Transportation Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1400 Lombardi Ave
City: Green Bay
Country: United States
Zip Code: 54304
Remote Based: No
Are you detail-oriented and have an investigative mind? It’s time to deliver!
As an entry level Operations Support Coordinator duties include monitoring load planning boards and communicating with carriers for status updates. In addition, you will communicate updates and/or service failures to account manager/ops coordinator while entering data.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors load planning boards.
• Communicates with carriers to ensure load status updates are posted in a timely manner.
• Enters status updates for all loads into Transportation Management System (TMS).
• Communicates updates and/or service failures to Sales Specialist and/or Capacity Coordinator.
• Sends carrier packets to prospective new carriers.
• Sets up carriers in the TMS in adherence to department guidelines.
• Identify trending when carrier compliance of load status updates is not meeting expectations
• Complete assigned work queues of carrier status update rejections
• Secure delivery appointments
• Enforce compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Participates in meetings and/or group discussions.
• Adheres to all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to work on multiple computer systems
• Transportation knowledge with an emphasis is Less Than Truckload or Full Truckload. Operations Support Coordinator
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.