Division Category: Transportation Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1400 Lombardi Ave
City: Green Bay
Country: United States
Zip Code: 54304
Remote Based: No
The Sr. Customer Logistics Representative will be assigned tasks by the Operations Supervisor to support successful execution of account(s) plans and Statements of Work. The role will develop, support and execute account coverage plans including daily operations. The Sr. Customer Logistics Representative will support large customer projects and new customer implementations. This role will recommend and implement internal productivity gains by utilizing Quality Driven Management (QDM) methodologies and contributes to team unity. The Sr. Customer Logistics Representative will need the ability to anticipate changes in account coverage priorities and will create plans to meet those challenges.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understands aspects of commercial agreements, the impact to business, and carries out the requirements of customer agreements and ensure SOP compliance.
• Manages Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and SOW compliance while being accountable for ensuring work instruction creation.
• Provides tactical operational reporting to customers.
• Identifies process improvements and cost savings opportunities utilizing QDM, is the first point of escalation and works with customers on daily executional tasks and issue resolution.
• Collaborates with Account Management and Shared Services on the execution of customer specific opportunities and/or improvements.
• Provides expertise and leadership related to initiatives being managed – ie. Projects, Quarterly Business Review/Monthly Business Review support: customer facing, conference calls, IT enhancements, etc.
• Engages with Shared Services efforts to meet customer expectations & maintain overall service.
• Develops staffing and line balancing plans in advance of absences and develops plans to support projects, implementations and QDM projects.
• Identifies and solves root cause issues that may include other departments and their systems.
• Develops solutions to problems for customers that are innovative and creative to provide high service while balancing cost.
• High School diploma/equivalent
• Associate degree preferred
• At least two years of experience in the contract logistics, transportation or other related industry.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to negotiate rates with carriers and vendors.
• Experience with a cloud based transportation management system.
• Ability to influence process changes and implement best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Ability to work independently.
FedEx Custom Critical is headquartered in Uniontown, OH and is a multiple time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.