Job ID: 700689BR
Division Category: General
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Road
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Product Owner works on an Agile Scrum Team and is responsible for a named value stream and its associated development initiatives, or products. The Product Owner bridges the gaps between the business stakeholders and the development teams to drive the evolution of the assigned product(s). The Product Owner identifies user needs, ensures the cross-functional teams understand the vision and strategic intent of the product and manages product releases. The Product Owner has deep business knowledge and has an excellent ability to transform strategic intent into fully elaborated requirements in the form of user stories, feature specifications and acceptance criteria.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contributes to the overall product vision and strategic intent discussions; Communicates with business stakeholders and the development team to ensure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
2. Owns,manages, develops, refines and prioritizes product backlog of user stories.
3. Drives program increment (PI) objectives and release content via prioritized features and enablers.
4. Defines and drives iteration goals and content.
5. Establishes story and feature acceptance criteria and accepts stories into the baseline.
6. Works with the business stakeholders to understand and prioritize business needs. Actively manages stakeholders’requirements and expectations.
7. Provides clear instructions and deliverable's for the development team. Makes timely decisions on execution details.
8. Translates technical jargon to internal teams and key stakeholders on product features.
9. Participates n validation of the solutions. Measures product performance in order to make adjustments where necessary.
10. Participates in team demo, review and accepts iteration increments. Ensures that each release provides business value to end users.
11. Re-prioritizes backlogs based on stakeholder feedback, market changes, business priority and available resources.
12. Manages stakeholder conflict.
13. Determines impacts and interdependencies with other teams or value streams.
14. Performs other duties as required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience is required for this position
A professional certificate in Agile development (Scrum,Kanban, LEAN) is preferred
4-5 years of experience in business analysis, solutions development, creating business requirements and delivering business capabilities is required for this position
6-7 years of experience in business analysis, solutions development, creating business requirements and delivering business capabilities is preferred
Two (2) years of experience with Agile development or leading a project team is also preferred.
We are a 17-time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
scrum, SAFE, SAFe, agile methodology, agile methods, project management, IT, IT
Support, scrum, lean, lean 6 sigma, lean six sigma, black belt, green belt,
scrum project management, agile project management, stakeholder, stakeholders,
agile scrum team, agile scrum teams
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled. If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.