Division Category: Transportation Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1475 Boettler Rd
Country: United States
Zip Code: 44685
Remote Based: No
The Sales Account Leader is accountable for the day-to-day operations, identifying and implementing process efficiencies and strategies across multiple accounts. Provides support to the Account Development team with new incoming business along with managing and growing existing accounts.
This role ensures strategies and initiatives implemented by sales support a profitable revenue and growth.
• Provides leadership oversight to the team by ensuring they are focused on goals and objectives and achieving performance expectations. Holds team accountable to meet expectations, conducts monthly meetings, observations and may supervise others teams temporarily.
• Provides coaching and counseling to direct reports, being proactive to identify potential issues and developing action plans to mitigate risks to the business unit. Actively participate in leadership development activities, including succession planning and individual development planning within span of control.
• Oversees the business sales processes including but not limited to customer engagement model, forecasting, resource planning and productivity, margin goals, key performance indicators, business metrics, and SOW/SOP compliance.
• Supports the account development team efforts by providing leadership, direction and guidance.
• Partners with Operations and Account Management to provide customer support, ensures key performance indicators are achieved and prepares an action plan in case of unexpected situations.
• Supports the customer engagement strategy and provides input regarding transactional pricing strategy in collaboration with the accounts management team.
• Collaborates across departments, operating companies, vendors and others to proactively build and maintain relationships for executing process improvements and developing long-term business strategy.
• Makes data-driven decisions, improves processes and systems and applies innovative thinking for eliminating waste and gaining efficiencies.
• Develop and manage the department budget, ensuring compliance and addressing variances and other budget concerns.
• Adheres to all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Associate’s Degree Required in Sales, Business, or Logistics
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Sales, Business, or Logistics
• 2-5 years’ leadership experience required
• 5-7 years’ experience in sales or leadership preferred
• Coach and mentor team members
• Ability to resolve customer issues
• Proactive customer communication to assess customer’s satisfaction
• Interview new candidates and offer input on hiring decisions
• Performance management
We are a multiple time NorthCoast 99 award recipient, which recognizes the top employers in Northeast Ohio! We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fedex-custom-critical
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.