Division Category: Operations
Position Type: Full-Time
Address Line 1: 1400 Lombardi Ave
City: Green Bay
Country: United States
Zip Code: 54304
Remote Based: No
Are you someone who likes a challenge and providing a solution? If you are looking for an industry leading, innovative company to call home, look no further. We are looking for an experienced dispatcher. This is a frontline individual contributor role that interacts with the carriers. Some responsibilities include selecting carriers to support sales opportunities, providing customer service, solving routine issues, and providing pricing negotiation. This role also cultivates relationships and servicing all customer needs.
• You like the phone, and it likes you.
• You are goal-oriented and always up for a challenge.
• You have a desire to learn.
• You like to find solutions and negotiate.
• You are someone who values building long-lasting relationships with carriers and colleagues.
• You are a team player that’s driven to succeed and wants to have ownership of your own career.
• Build a portfolio of qualified carriers.
• Act as primary point of contact for customer service routine inquiries related to carrier activities.
• Provide day to day support to operational activities such as communication, transactional negotiation with carriers on cost (lane pricing,) and ensuring to obtain best cost per transaction.
• Identify and escalate unresolved customer issues, continuous improvement, and new service opportunities to leadership.
• Engage with team members on efforts to meet customer expectations and maintain overall service.
• Adhere to all applicable laws/regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as required
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, transportation management, supply chain or related field with or some college with relatable work experience.
• 2-5 years’ experience in transportation preferred with dispatch and lane pricing.
• Ability to multitask
• Microsoft Office experience
What you can expect from us:
• Full-time with benefits
• Paid training
• Paid time off
• Paid parental leave
• Investment in your future:
• Career advancement and growth
• Volunteer opportunities
• Discount on shipping for personal use
• Access to over 3.5 million discounts
• Recognized as one of Forbes Magazine’s 2019 Best Employers for Diversity
We offer attractive compensation, benefits and team member development.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fedex-custom-critical
EEO Statement: FedEx Custom Critical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled.
If you have a disability and/or you need assistance in order to apply for a position, please call (877) 314-5191.