Job Requisition Number: RC170493
Atherstone, United Kingdom
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 37.5
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 20-September-2019
Closing Date: 18-October-2019
Job Family: FXE-EU: Project/ Process Analyst (ID)
As an Hardware Asset Specialist you will design, build and deploy Hardware Asset Management to the whole of FedEx Express International including TNT.
This is a green field role with the flexibility for the HAM specialist to build out an organisation that delivers value to the business through HAM across both EUC and Datacentre environments.
Your main duties and responsibilities are to:
- Design the Global HAM strategy for the organisations
- Develop write and publish HAM lifecycle Policies & Processes
- Lead and manage resources (internal team and third-party service providers) to ensure the delivery of timely and high-quality asset management services
- Build out a Hardware Asset Register within the CMDB
- Analysing and normalising hardware discovery records
- Work with SAM, Commercial and Lifecycle teams to deliver value to the business
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experienced Asset Management professional who has delivered HAM to a major organisation either nationally or internationally. You will be an HAM expert with a deep level technical knowledge Asset management processes and the tools associated (Service Now & BMC) plus discovery technologies
- Hardware Asset Management Expert
- Excellent technical knowledge of Asset Management technologies
- Excellent analytical and data handling skills
- Self-Starter and proactive, having a ‘get it done’ attitude will be essential
- Confident, approachable and articulate
- Conscientious with exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Office suite of applications, specifically Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, formulae)
While not essential it would be preferable if the candidate has:
- Experience leading HAM team in major Global Organisation
- Using HAM to deliver provable monetary value to the business
- Knowledge of SAM or Discovery tools Flexera, SCCM, ADDM, Tanium, EPO
- CHAMP Qualification
Qualifications:Work Experience: IT: ITIL Tools: ITIL Tools: DHOS ITAM / HP ITAM
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.