Job Requisition Number: RC188644
Scorpius 132 - 150
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 40
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 23-September-2019
Closing Date: 31-October-2019
Job Family: FXE-EU: Information Security Analyst (ID)
- Support the IT organisation in maturing the IT control environment by driving the implementation of the IT Control Framework
- Develop/maintain compliance program / process and provide regular guidance, communications and training on compliance and assistance with problem resolution and remediation to Compliance Champions and Process / Control Owners
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of IS policies and standards based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements, support their annual review and provide entity wide IS guidance for any updates
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Compliance Team, Risk Management Internal Controls (RMIC), IT business partners, Internal Audit, Legal, Information Security, External Auditors and other stakeholders in developing and maintaining policies and standards.
- Perform IS Control, Compliance and Risk Assessment activities as required by management.
- Work with Control Owners and Compliance Champions to facilitate and support testing of Sarbanes Oxley (404) and PCI controls, ensure accuracy of control description and remediate any issues related to control deficiencies.
- Work with internal and third-party teams, Internal and External Auditors on IS control descriptions and changes.
- Communicate identified control deficiencies to management effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of IS policies, standard, and procedures.
- Interface between Global IT teams, RMIC, Internal/External Audit and regulatory personnel in coordinating the gathering of requests from RMIC, internal and external auditors to support the respective IS related audits.
- Support and, where needed, perform IT Risk Assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies, regulatory requirements and adherence to best practices
Accuracy & Attention to Detail;Analytical Skills;Problem Solving Skills;Judgement & Decision Making Skills;Presentation Skills;
Qualifications:Education: Bachelor: Business Administration/Management
Bachelor: Computer and Information Science
Language: English: Comprehension
Certification: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) CIT
Work Experience: IT: Security: Governance & Risk Mgmt.: ISO
IT: Security: Governance & Risk Mgmt.: PCI
IT: Security: Governance & Risk Mgmt.: COBIT
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.