Job Requisition Number: RC173588
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 40
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 23-September-2019
Closing Date: 31-October-2019
Job Family: FXE-EU: Continuous Improvement & Service Tower Specialist (ID)
Continuous Improvement & Service Tower department is an integral part of the business, committed to deliver World Class Customer Experience by focusing on maintaining and driving performance up through:
Establishing a Continuous Improvement Culture by using Quality Driven Management (QDM)
Leading End-to-End cross-functional structural issue resolution and supporting the standardization of specific customer solutions
Setting service quality governance and monitoring it
Establishing common metrics and measurements
Driving overall reduction of cost of poor quality, increasing service quality & customer satisfaction.
Based in the Netherlands, your role will be to identify & contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by performing root cause analysis, providing clear & actionable insights on data, performing analysis that highlight structural issues affecting customers, reviewing specific processes and procedures within and across departments & participating/leading the design, development, implementation and audit of processes within area of expertise.
In this role you will have to focus on different areas of the “customer journey” depending on priorities set.
Key activities for the Specialist will include:
1. Identification of right data from all relevant sources, including externally as appropriate
2. Execution of data queries and reports with various level of complexity
3. Monitoring and identification of anomalies, risks or process variation which results in an increase of waste/non compliance
4. Development and implementation of business process for root cause failure identification
5. Analysis of data and presentation of insights and recommendations for corrective actions that will increase performance
6. Creation of standard & ad-hoc reports, dashboards and procedures, based on requirements that drive improved Customer Experience
7. Supporting the project leads
Experience and Skills
• 3 Years minimum experience in a process (transactional) driven environment
• Experience with analysing process issues, root cause analysis, problem solving
• Proven analytical experience with handling large data sets and data retrieval
• Experience in a Customer Service, Invoicing, Financial, Sales and Network Operations environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to explain concepts or results of data analysis to non-specialists
• Working with relational databases and spreadsheet programs like Access, Excel and Visual Basics for Applications at an advanced level
• Planning and organizing skills
• Team player
• Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory, another European language is considered a plus
• Understanding of TNT/FDX product portfolio (preferred)
• Working knowledge of Sigma excel or Minitab (preferred)
Analytical Skills;Planning & Organizing Skills;Influencing & Persuasion Skills;Presentation Skills;Problem Solving Skills;
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.