Job Requisition Number: RC197305
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 40
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 24-September-2019
Closing Date: 31-December-2050
Job Family: FXE-EU: Global Business Services Analyst (ID)
This will be a position in the FedEx Global Business Services team , who manage the finance , contract, commercials and compliance of the BPO – to whom some of the processes have been outsourced over the years.
- This role will require understanding of BPO , and related contracts. Experience in working with contracts and managing commercials will be a huge plus.
- The focus of this role will be to ensure compliance to BPO contract- whilst understanding and bringing to fore how best the contract can be put to use to the advantage of both parties- and ensure focus on FedEx goals while strengthening partnership between both sides.
- Being able to work effortlessly with numbers and data files is a MUST have quality , and ability to create financial models , cost-benefit analysis , financial planning , tracking of budget etc. will be needed.
- The better the interpersonal skills , the easier to work in the current international environment in which we function in the Netherlands office.
- Excel, macros, ppt are must have technical skills , and a curious mind with a commercial mind set is the key ask.
Analytical Skills;Numerical Skills;Presentation Skills;Interpersonal Skills;Judgement & Decision Making Skills
Qualifications:Education: Master: Finance
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.