Job Requisition Number: RC186001
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 40
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 30-September-2019
Closing Date: 31-October-2019
Job Family: FXE-EU: Financial Planning & Analysis Advisor International (ID)
As part of our journey to bring FedEx Express and TNT together, we are moving forward with the transformation of our Finance function to meet the evolving needs of our customers and the market. We are committed to enhancing our ways of working from a people, process and system perspective. This will enable us to consistently provide world-class service.
As an Advisor, you will be part of the International FP&A team which supports the Special Services (SpS) business at FedEx Express International Headquarters in Hoofddorp. This will include FP&A activities like the Business Plan process, Guess process (forecasting), advice to Senior Management, perform reviews, lead high impact projects and Business Cases and support cross functional projects teams to achieve optimal results for the business.
You will provide strategic council and advice to senior and executive management in order to influence optimal business decisions. In this role you will lead the transformation of the current TNT finance processes into the FedEx functional model. And you will be a key business partner to the SpS organization across all global regions.
- Finance processes like budget/Guess, business cases and lead projects
- Provide strategic council to Senior management
- Lead Finance transformation
- Lead high impact projects
- Ensure compliance to FedEx policies
- Initiate, defines and leads building effective relationship with stakeholders
Required experience and competencies:
- Knowledge and experience with working in an international organization
- Excellent knowledge about Finance systems and processes
- Experience in strategy development and implementation
- Pleasant, open and flexible personality and a Team player
- Leads high impact projects and initiatives
- Builds and develops effective relationships with senior/executive management
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels and cooperate with colleagues
- Lead and drive change into Functional Model
- Proactively identifies and analyses business issues, opportunities and constraints
- Strong work ethic
Main working contacts:
- Central Special Services team and global Special Services teams
- Senior and executive levels
- FP&A teams in all regions worldwide
- Regional and Local Finance teams
Education: Master level or similar work experience
Language: fluent in English
Qualifications:Education: Professional: Business Administration/Management
Language: English: Speaking
Work Experience: Leadership: Assignment on cross functional teams
Leadership: Managed P&L
Leadership: Matrix Management Experience
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.