Job Requisition Number: RC195356
Zdrojowa 9, Wypedy
Razyn, Janki, Poland
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 40
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 08-October-2019
Closing Date: 10-November-2019
Job Family: FXE-EU: Manager Marketing (ID)
• Develops and recommends high impact, multidisciplinary commercial policies directly impacting our existing & potential external customers (pricing, service, product, etc.)
• Proactively identifies and analyses business issues, opportunities and constraints, develops business processes and defines impacts on Sales and Marketing information systems, improving quality and speed of commercial and strategic decision making
• Evaluates and makes decisions on high impact issues (e.g. significant resource investments, business dependent systems or activities, revenue generation).
• Coordinates and leads the design of process improvements, systems development or the implementation of best practice within pricing area
• Ensures all factors and risks are accounted for in team planning, leads team in communications of initiatives and activities to key stakeholders and secures commitment.
• Coordinates resources within team to ensure the identification and development of goals relating to business initiatives and activities within remit, and in alignment with regional, divisional and corporate goals
• Manages the departmental budget and takes appropriate actions in order to optimize costs and to remain within agreed parameters.
• Builds effective networks relationships within own team and with key stakeholders across the business in order to achieve optimal business outcomes
• Recruits, develops, motivates and manages the team performance
• Business school or university degree
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Fluent in written and spoken Polish and English (any other Eastern European language is a plus)
Experience of controlling multiple project budgets simultaneously, budget planning
• Experience in dealing with Marketing or Sales business cases
• Proficiency in MS Excel, command of others statistical tools will an asset
• Excellent analytical skills to interpret information into implications and recommendations
• Ability to plan and organize own work on mid-term basis (up to quarterly)
• Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
• Accurate and numerate skills
• Work in a company with an established position in the market
• Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective
• The opportunity to participate in a new project within the organization and demonstrate own initiatives
• Interesting career in a successful multinational organization
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.