Job Requisition Number: RC213897
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 40
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 10-December-2019
Closing Date: 31-January-2020
Job Family: FXE-EU: Marketing Analyst
- Part of Global Customer Migration team working closely with regional teams and central team in Global Headquarter Office to plan implementation and coordinate execution of the customer transition, as part of the integration process of FedEx Express and TNT
- Support in developing and maintaining the project plan and execution toolkits; support regional and local planning; provide guidelines to regional and functional teams
- Track the execution progress; identify risks and elevate them to look for solutions; ensure risk mitigation plans are in place and being executed;
- Provide regular status updates and develop presentations for Executive Management audience; ensure visibility of the project progress to key stakeholders and business partners
- Prepare and facilitate cross-functional workshops, alignment meetings and conference call; prepare minutes and ensure follow ups;
- Coordinate global resources and budget planning; track budget spending, provide admin support for the whole team, etc.
- Business school/university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a Marketing, project management or strategic planning function
- Experience of using project planning tools and theory
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, and track progress
- Microsoft Office literate, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.