Job Requisition Number: RC220078
Federal Express House
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 37.5
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 18-December-2019
Closing Date: 07-February-2020
Job Family: FXE-EU: Marketing Analyst (ID)
As A Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Examining and analysing pricing proposals from sales to determine if new business meets our commercial strategy and provides healthy contributions
- Investigating where needed if the relevant operational and network planning approvals have been obtained to ensure we can appropriately service the target acquisition volume
- Analysing existing customer data obtained from company software applications when re-pricing accounts and defending business from competition and use understand to assess both internal and external impacts when making recommendations
- Completing detailed analysis of complex data, systems or ideas and provide reports and recommendations
- The day-to-day data management in company software applications.
- Developing price strategies and programs for the UK market, in close cooperation with the sales organization, other marketing groups and meeting the expectations of the senior management.
- Initiating & implementing yield management programs that strike the right balance between customer requirements and the internal profit objectives of the company.
- Identifying , analysing, developing and implementing process/practice/policy to improve operational pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
- Supporting in the develop of advanced tools & processes for the sales organization to submit and execute pricing requests for strategic customers.
- Proactively identify probable issues and utilise creative thinking and problem-solving skills to determine the best corrective actions, create implementation plans to resolve and seek the right level of approval to implement these
- Leading and supporting the delivery of strategic projects aimed at departmental objectives such as streamlining & simplifying the sales process, targeted commercial offerings to penetrate specific market segments or training and upskilling of sales.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience (2-5 years) working as an Analyst in a position requiring analysis and interpretation of complex data and data-based decision making
- A general undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor’s degree)
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail
- Presentation Skills
- Microsoft Office & PC Skills, particularly strong MS Excel skills
- Experience of stakeholder management mainly with internal stakeholders
- Ability to plan and organise your own work on weekly / monthly basis
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels.
- Creative and curious approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities.
- Experience in managing projects with strong cross-functional stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and continuously improving with the desire to become a subject matter expert
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.