Job Requisition Number: RC222655
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 40
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 06-January-2020
Closing Date: 31-March-2020
Job Family: FXE-EU: FP&A Central Analyst
FEDEX EXPRESS IS LOOKING FOR A
Location FedEx International HQ, Hoofddorp, NL
As part of our journey to bring FedEx Express and TNT together, we are moving forward with the transformation of our Finance function to meet the evolving needs of our customers and the market. We are looking for a (Senior) FP&A analyst.
As a (Senior) Analyst, you will be part of the International Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team which supports the European Road Network at FedEx Express International Headquarters in Hoofddorp. You will provide strategic council and advice up to senior and executive management in order to influence optimal business decisions. In this role, you will be a key business partner to the European Road Network organization.
This will include FP&A activities like the Business Plan process, Guess process (forecasting), advice to Senior Management, perform reviews, lead high impact projects and Business Cases and support cross functional projects teams to achieve optimal results for the business.
- Perform ongoing analysis and interpretation of the Road Network financial results, develop and defend key portions of the annual business plan, prepare a variety of business cases
- Conduct Finance processes like budget/Guess, business cases and lead projects
- Support tactical and strategic projects that support the Road Network’s strategic goals and provide sound financial consultancy up to Senior management
- Identify, initiate and lead cost improvement actions and concepts based on a good understanding of the network costs and cost drivers
- Initiate and build effective relationship with stakeholders
Required qualification, experience and competencies:
- Education: Master level
- Language: fluent in English (working language)
- Experience with working as financial analyst, auditor or business controller in an international organization
- Good experience with Finance systems and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- PC literate including good Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Pleasant, open and flexible personality and a Team player
- Strong work ethic
Main working contacts:
- European Road Network, Planning and Engineering teams and upper management
- FP&A and other finance teams in all Europe
- Finance executive management
- Working in the international HQ of a company serving 220 countries with more than 450K team members
- Being part of a great international team and involved in multiple cross functional projects
- Competitive salary and strong career opportunities
Candidates should hold a valid permit to work in the Netherlands.
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all.
Qualifications:Language: English: Writing, Speaking
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.