Job Requisition Number: RC220774
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 40
Worker Type: Temporary
Posting Date: 05-February-2020
Closing Date: 31-March-2020
Job Family: FXE-EU: Global Service Provider Business Development Advisor (ID)
For this integration project we would like to offer a challenging and unique opportunity to become a member of the GSP team.
- Building, supporting and coordinating the implementation of country integration plans, in a timely and orderly way, in alignment with the GSP central team and the management of the various regions, and under the responsibility of the GSP Integration Lead.
- Project management expertise, ideally familiar with the agile principles
- Good learning skills / express transport business knowledge, or capacity to learn fast
- International exposure
- Good communication skills, adapted to various hierarchical levels and cultural environments
- Good command of written presentations /Power Point
- Endurance, to bring the projects to conclusion, in spite of unavoidable hurdles
- A unique and challenging assignment for 12 months
- A position at the heart of the integration in a dynamic work environment
- An independent position with responsibilities
This vacancy has a preferred candidate
Influencing & Persuasion Skills; Interpersonal Skills; Negotiation Skills; Networking Skills; Interpersonal Skills
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.