Job Requisition Number: RC195908
Atherstone, United Kingdom
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 37.5
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 10-February-2020
Closing Date: 21-February-2020
Job Family: FXE-EU: Project/ Process Analyst (ID)
As a Project/Process Analyst you will be representing the Infrastructure Operations Team for all aspects of audit control.
You will be responsible for:
• Acting as a facilitator between internal audit teams and external Service Providers
• Planning audit activities with internal and external teams
• Communicating audit progress to supervisors and Managers on regular basis
• Participating in audit meetings and build positive working relationships with Auditors
• Coordinating processes and identifying deliverables to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
• Gathering, analysing, documenting evidence and reporting data
• Documenting internal control processes including but not limited to financial reporting
• Coordinating efforts across multiple departments to ensure SOX compliance requirements are met within required deadlines.
• Identifying internal control deficiencies ensuring timely implementation of corrective actions
• Communicating and consulting across multiple groups
• Coordinating within multiple, cross functional base work initiatives
• Identifying areas of improvements to enhance business efficiencies and to reduce risks
Analytical Skills;Planning & Organizing Skills;Project Management Skills;Interpersonal Skills;Accuracy & Attention to Detail;
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.