Job Requisition Number: RC207442
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 38
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 14-February-2020
Closing Date: 14-April-2020
Job Family: FXE-EU: Customer Experience Specialist
- Turn customer feedback and business data into actionable insights and recommendations that direct the company's strategic Customer Experience efforts
- Use a Moment of Truth CX research platform with real-time voice of customer data, advanced text and data analytics capabilities, to drive action to optimize customer experience and business performance
- Conduct exploratory data analyses to generate hypotheses and identify opportunities
- Analyze, summarize and present results to stakeholders and decision-makers across a broad network
- Share learning and collaborate with a broad network of analysts across Europe on holistic analyses and reports.
The right analyst is a strong, energetic and data-savvy professional with a background in an analytics or marketing function. Proven experience in (MOT) research or related customer analytics is a big plus.
In addition to this, the candidate should meet some minimum requirements:
- Business school/University degree
- Good communication and presentation skills, fluent in English (working language)
- Have a keen interest in Customer Experience Research current trends and technologies
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Very flexible and adaptable with a good general business understanding
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Good planning & organizing skills
- PC literate
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.