Bilingual Customer Service - Call Centre (Part Time)
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-107730
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service - Call Centre (Part Time)
Job Requisition Number: RC108604
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Customer Service Call Centre
Time Type: Part Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
6300 Cote de Liesse
Saint-Laurent, Quebec H4T1E3
FedEx Express Canada has open Bilingual Part Time/Full Time Customer Care Associate positions in our Saint-Laurent Call Centre! Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada. GENERAL SUMMARY To guarantee and provide a prompt, positive and reliable world-class customer experience to all customers with both FedEx Express and FedEx Ground services on an international and domestic scope.Delivers customer focused solutions with optimum performance for a memorable customer service. Provide outstanding customer service/experience to gain credibility and enhance customer loyalty.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school Diploma
- Must be able to operate in a PC Windows environment and achieve minimum thresholds on mandatory testing and training.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stress and work in a highly pressured, monitored and changing work environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and work different schedules and holidays based on business needs.
- Experience in related global customer service applications preferred.
- Must be Bilingual (French and English)
ADDRESS: 6300 CHEMIN de la COTE-DE-LIESSE, SAINT - LAURENT, QC. H4T 1E3
****CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASS STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2019 ****
Must be available to attend class from Monday to Friday approximately 9:00am to 4:30pm EST for 4 consecutive weeks.
Successful applicants are required to be available for various shifts from Monday to Friday 7am to 6:30pm & Saturdays and Sundays 7am to 9pm.
WAGE: $16.38 / hour
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered