Job Title: Part Time Courier
Job Requisition Number: RC191797
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops Courier
Time Type: Part Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
56 Steelcase Road West
Markham, Ontario L3R 1B2
Be a Part Time Courier, at our Markham location (56 Steelcase Road West, Markham, Ontario).
Days and Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday, from 8:00AM to 2:00PM
- Monday to Friday, from 3:00PM to 8:30PM
A few perks of working for a Fortune 50 employer:
- RETENTION BONUS: As a part time Courier you are eligible to receive a retention bonus of $1000.00 which will be payable after 12 months of employment.
- Variable shifts from 17.5hrs/wk. - 25hrs/wk.
- A rewarding career with a pension plan, full benefits, education assistance, paid training and growth opportunities
- Access to a number of FedEx discount packages to take advantage of like gas, travel, retail and gym memberships.
Don’t forget to tell your friends you just applied to one of the best companies to work for.
FedEx Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered