Job Title: Customer Service - Call Center
Job Requisition Number: RC190081
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Customer Service Call Centre
Time Type: Full Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
6300 Cote de Liesse
Saint-Laurent, Quebec H4T1E3
GENERAL SUMMARY To guarantee and provide a prompt, positive and reliable world-class customer experience to all customers with both FedEx Express and FedEx Ground services on an international and domestic scope. Provides recommendations on all FedEx services and determines best OPCOs to support customer needs. Responds to inquiries with best solutions in a timely and efficient solving manner on every call as measured by Customer Satisfaction. In addition, will be responsible for promoting continued sales and generating potential incremental revenue wherever possible as it relates to both Express and Ground services. Remains current on all features of service, products, automation, and marketing promotion including international customs regulations to provide accurate and up-to-date information. Delivers customer focused solutions with optimum performance for a memorable customer service. Provide outstanding customer service/experience to gain credibility and enhance customer loyalty.
FedEx Express Canada has open Full-time and Part-time Customer Service-Call Center positions at our Ville St. Laurent, Quebec location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada
To guarantee a positive customer experience to all customers with both FedEx Express and FedEx Ground services on an international and domestic scope. The incumbent will identify customer needs and provide the best solution. In addition, they will also be responsible for promoting continued sales and generating potential incremental revenue wherever possible as it relates to both Express and Ground services. May be a subject matter expert on all matters pertaining to FedEx Ground shipments. May be the primary contact for all written responses to Contact Us website inquiries and requests for written apologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College Diploma preferred.
- Knowledge of FedEx Express and Ground products and services preferred.
- Knowledge of Canadian Customs regulations preferred.
- Must be able to operate in a PC Windows environment and achieve minimum thresholds on mandatory testing and training.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stress and work in a highly pressured, monitored and changing work environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and work different schedules and holidays based on business needs.
- Experience in related global customer service applications preferred.
- In the province of Quebec, must be bilingual (French and English)
- ****CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASS STARTS NOVEMBER 4TH, 2019****
Must be available to attend class from Monday to Friday approximately 8:30am to 4:30pm EST for 4 consecutive weeks.
ADDRESS: 6300 Cote de Liesse, St. Laurent, QC H4T 1E3
HOURS DETAILS: Monday-Friday 07h00-18h30 & Saturday-Sunday 07h00-21h00
WAGE: $ 16.38
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered