Job Title: Customer Service
Job Requisition Number: RC195939
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops Customer Service
Time Type: Part Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
475 Commissioners Street
Toronto, Ontario M4M 1A5
La sélection à ce poste requiert une entrevue. SOMMAIRE GÉNÉRAL Aider et renseigner les clients qui s’informent directement. Remplir les tâches administratives nécessaires au bon fonctionnement. Favoriser la poursuite des ventes et générer des revenus supplémentaires autant que possible.
FedEx Express Canada has an open part time Customer Service Representative position in our Toronto location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
To provide accurate information and assistance to customers requiring direct customer interface. To perform administrative duties necessary for efficient operations. Promotes continued sales and generating potential incremental revenue wherever possible.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma/equivalent. College diploma preferred
- Knowledge of Canadian Customs regulations is preferred
- Knowledge of FedEx Express and Ground products and services preferred
- Must have the ability to lift 70 lbs and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment
- Must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training
- Must be able to operate in a PC windows environment
ADDRESS: 475 Commissioners Street
HOURS DETAILS: Tuesday - Friday 3:30PM - 9:30PM and Saturday 10:30AM - 4:30PM
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health & lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered