Job Title: Senior Programmer Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC222728
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Application Development - CP
Time Type: Full Time
Worker Sub-Type: Temporary
5985 Explorer Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L4W5K6
We are looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst to provide expertise on software design, work on complex projects, act as the systems software development representative in the design & development projects and ensure the software and development meets objectives through implementation. This will be a contract role for upto 12 months.
So, what do you think… are you “IT”?
Do you have a willingness to continuously learn and seek development opportunities to enhance personal and business growth?
Do you enjoy working independently and generating new ideas to tackle problems, anticipate future needs, and be the leading edge in systems and methods to meet future challenges?
Here is what you need for this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- 5 years Information Technology experience and expertise in
- Java EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Maven, Junit
- Web services and Microservice (RESTful and SOAP)
- JSON, XML data formats
- Has Database Management System (DBMS) expertise in one or more – Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Additional experience that would be an asset:
- Open API Specification (OAS) 2.0/3.0, Kafka, Swagger tools, Jenkins, MAVEN
- Used one more version control systems in GitLab, Subversion (SVN), Bitbucket, CVS etc.
Some awesome perks to working at FedEx are:
- Strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities
- A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx a best employer and a great place to work
- Be part of a 3000+ worldwide IT team.
Salary range: $45 to $50 maximum per hour.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered