Job Title: Warehouse - Data Entry
Job Requisition Number: RC249978
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Warehouse Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
3151 Aylmer Avenue
Richmond, British Columbia V7B1L5
FedEx Express Canada has an open full time Warehouse Agent position in our Richmond / airport location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
To perform duties relative to the maintenance of a Revenue Canada Customs Sufferance Warehouse Operation and the controlled transfer or release of goods from the warehouse. To monitor and maintain control of package inventory within the customs cage/warehouse and to report and resolve any discrepancies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license and have a good driving record
- High school diploma/educational equivalent
- Knowledge of Canadian Customs regulations is preferred
- Knowledge of FedEx Express products and services preferred
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. or maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment
- Dangerous Goods knowledge an asset.
- Must pass all mandatory training to maintain position.
- Must be able to operate in a PC windows environment and achieve minimum thresholds on testing and training
ADDRESS: 3151 Aylmer Road, Richmond, BC
HOURS DETAILS: Early morning shift - must have own transportation as start time is before Sky Train operation.
WAGE: $16.80 / hour
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered