Requisition ID: POSTING-3-65444
Job Title: BROKER
Job Requisition Number: RC81124
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Global Trade Services
Time Type: Full Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
12005 Raymonde de la Roche
Mirabel, Quebec J7N1H2
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Community College Diploma/ Equivalent
• Canadian Customs Specialist (CCS) or (CSCB) qualified professional designation.
Related Experience Requirements
- 4 years current customs brokerage experience with rating/clearance done in full compliance with CBSA regulations.
Other specific mandatory experience requirements
• Incumbents must maintain their CCS designation when in this position and achieve annual recurrency points.
Solid knowledge of the following:
• Excellent Mathematical Skills
• Knowledge of International Customs documentation and regulations
• In depth knowledge of customs, agriculture, food and drug, tariff and valuation laws and other government department laws and policies
• Demonstrated knowledge of different agency clearance requirements and release processes required
Computer literacy and proficiency:
- Demonstrated Excel – Basic
- Minimum 25 net WPM on data entry alpha numeric testing (preferred)
- The incumbent is expected to perform all other duties as assigned.
- In the province of Quebec, must be bilingual (French and English).
Address: 12005 Raymonde de la Roche, Mirabel, J7N1H2
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered