Requisition ID: POSTING-3-91825
Job Title: Warehouse
Job Requisition Number: RC109425
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops Cargo Handler
Time Type: Part Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
24 Aero Drive NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E 8Z9
FedEx Express Canada has an open Part Time Warehouse position in our Calgary location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
To load and unload freight, scan, and sort freight within the facility. To transport freight within and between facilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma/educational equivalent
- Must possess a valid CLASS 5 ADVANCED (NON-GDL) driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Professional Driving Experience is an asset
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. or maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment
ADDRESS: 24 Aero Dr N.E. Calgary, AB T2E 8Z9
HOURS DETAILS: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Retention Bonus of $1000 (Net) after 1 year of service
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered