Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service - Call Center
Requisition ID: RC60868
Job Title: Customer Service - Call Center
Job Requisition Number: RC60868
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Customer Service Call Centre
Time Type: Full Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Language: English, French (Canadian)
6300 Cote de Liesse
Saint-Laurent, Quebec H4T 1E3
FedEx Express Canada has an open Part-Time & Full Time Customer Service Call center positions in our St. Laurent location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
To provide accurate information and assistance to customers requiring direct customer interface. To perform administrative duties necessary for efficient operations. Promotes continued sales and generating potential incremental revenue wherever possible.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College Diploma preferred.
- Knowledge of FedEx Express and Ground products and services preferred.
- Knowledge of Canadian Customs regulations preferred.
- Must be able to operate in a PC Windows environment and achieve minimum thresholds on mandatory testing and training.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stress and work in a highly pressured, monitored and changing work environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and work different schedules and holidays based on business needs.
- Experience in related global customer service applications preferred.
- In the province of Quebec, must be bilingual (French and English)
So if you are interested – and we’d like to think you are - you’ll want to know that we will be hosting an Open Door for our Montreal Area facility on Wednesday May 9th, 2018 between 10am and 4 pm.
We are looking for part-time and full time customer service representatives for our call center. We are located in St-Laurent, Quebec.
Please bring with you your resume and a copy of your high school diploma, college or university).
Here’s where to find us:
Date: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
Address: 6300 Cote de Liesse, Ville St-Laurent QC H4T 1E3
Time: between 10h00 and 16h00
HOURS DETAILS: Variable Shifts. Part time and Full time hours
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
****CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASS STARTS Monday, June 4th****
Must be available to attend class from Monday to Friday approximately 8:30am to 4:00pm EST for 4 consecutive weeks.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered