Job Title: LM441: HR Representative / Recruitment
Job Requisition Number: RC155190
Job Family: FXE-LAC: HR Representative
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
Bachelor's degree/equivalent. Professional accreditation preferred. Two (2) years professional experience in one or more of the following areas with demonstrated knowledge in the majority of the remaining areas: recruitment, compensation administration, benefits administration, employee and labor relations, training and development, and safety. Fluent in English. Strong human relations and communication skills.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013