Job Title: LM534: Programmer
Job Requisition Number: RC173611
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Programmer
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline. Skills in one or more programming languages used by FedEx. Good communications skills. If position is in mainframe environment, also requires: Systems experience IBM operating systems or microprocessors experience. IMS experience. If position is in a client/server environment, also requires experience in client/server technology, object oriented (OO) development or case tools. Knowledge of software engineering principles. Aptitude testing is required for all external candidates and for internal candidates not in the programmer job.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013