Job Title: LB199: Service Assurance Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC176014
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Service Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Rod BR 040, KM 800, s/n Lote 25, Anexo A - Sala 101
Matias Barbosa, Minas Gerais 36120
High school diploma/G.E.D. eighteen (18) months FedEx experience. Ability to complete all basic and recurrence training. Knowledge of FedEx operations features of service. Knowledge of mainframe and web based applications, i.e. cosmos, GNSL, Famis, IMS, TSO, CMS, etc. Must be proficient with PC applications including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and graphics. Basic English skills.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013