Job Title: LM903: Inspector Data Entry
Job Requisition Number: RC162662
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Ops Inspector
Time Type: Full Time
Aeropuerto Int'l Miguel
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent preferred. Previous clerical or customer service experience in a service environment. Eighteen (18) months experience on customs clearance broker activities. Knowledge on import and export duty rates. Average general office skills required including light typing, filing and computer literacy. Good communication and human relations skills. Ability to lift 75 lbs and to maneuver any single package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment. Clean cut and neat appearance. Fluent in English preferred
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013