Job Title: LM003: Freight Courier II
Job Requisition Number: RC184826
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Freight Courier
Time Type: Full Time
Av. DEL Marquez 70
Queretaro, Querétaro 76060
High School degree/Equivalent. Six moths Fedex Express Courier Experience Must possess appropriate license for vehicle assigned in accordance with specific country regulations. Good driving record. Ability to operate forklift. Ability to lift 70 lbs. (32kgs). Ability to maneuver pkgs of any weight above 70 lbs with appropriate equipment and / or assistance from another person. Neat and clean cut appearance. Good verbal and writing communication skills, human relations, and team player. Must be 21 years old or over. Must be able to successfully complete Reading, Map Reading, Sorting, and Math sections of the Basic Skills Test. Customer orientated with good organizational skills. Must be able to work variable shifts. Basic English skills preferred.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013