Job Title: LM060: Global Service Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC187483
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Ops Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Blvd Miguel Aleman sn
Toluca, Estado de México 50200
High school diploma. Three (3) years work experience providing direct customer service related to international transportation, freight forwarding, dangerous goods or brokerage service. Knowledge of mainframe, PC systems, & web based applications (i.e. COSMOS, KIAC, VISA, CHEERS, FAMIS, CAGE, AMBASSADOR, WORKBENCH, etc.) and PC software, (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc). Excellent human relations and communication skills. Good analytical and prioritizing skills. Ability to successfully complete all basic and recurrent training. Flexibility to work different shifts required. Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred. Fluency in English preferred
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013