Job Title: LM642: Assoc Telecom Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC188444
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Service Tech
Time Type: Full Time
TIJA priv misiones Num 1124
Tijuana, Baja California 22456
Bachelor's degree/equivalent in computer technology or electronic technology. Two (2) years experience in computer installation and maintenance of telecommunications equipment. Knowledge in the use of computer diagnostics and troubleshooting techniques. Knowledge of various components of a complex telecommunications network including telecommunications software. Fluent in English
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013