Job Title: LM263: Sr HR Administrator
Job Requisition Number: RC183125
Job Family: FXE-LAC: HR Administrator
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
Bachelor Degree in Administration, Business or Psychology. Five (5) years clerical related experience, which includes at least two years in a benefits environment, preferably at FedEx. Fluent in English. Strong knowledge of word processors, spreadsheet and other applications (Word, Excel, etc.), highly preferred. Good organization and communication skills.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013