Job Title: LM692: Sr Quality & Process Improv An
Job Requisition Number: RC170210
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Improv An
Time Type: Full Time
Prolongacion Rio de la Loza s/n, CEDIS 3B Lote 15
Estado de Mexico, Estado de México 54713
Bachelor’ degree/equivalent in business, engineering, or computer science. Six (6) years professional experience in management consulting, operations Management, internal audit, finance, engineering, or information systems Analysis/planning. Advanced Knowledge of FedEx operations, features of service, and mainframe computer systems required. Quality and process improvement experience required. Strong analytical and communication skills. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013