Job Title: LM416: Marketing Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC166318
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Management Marketing
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
Lead concept development for retail marketing and category designation and/or for brand initiatives. Responsible for aligning channel assignment with the retail strategy laddering to an overall business or marketing brief. This role will have important participation in the Retail Plan that feeds into the Marketing Plan. Leads all communications and partnerships involving the retail in-store marketing for their designated business, including partnership with all Retail Channels.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013