Job Title: LM536: Supply Chain Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC188511
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Supply Chain Analysis
Time Type: Full Time
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
7 years of experience in Sourcing & Procurement with strong, local and regional knowledge in category, project and contract management (high spend >$5 M), competitive bidding, negotiation; and spend, supplier and industry analysis;
Strong knowledge and implementation experience of Sourcing & Procurement processes and systems;
Strong analytic, communication and presentation skills;
Bachelor degree and fluent (TOIC 600) English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013