Job Title: VNFXEL: Vendor
Job Requisition Number: RC193157
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Contingent Worker
Time Type: Full Time
Autopista Saltillo-Monterrey K.M. 14.7
Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila 25900
1. Assists customer by tracing packages, answering questions regarding FedEx products and
services and providing over-the-counter service and over the phone service.
2. Types or otherwise prepares various operations reports.
3. Handles customers with packages in cage.
4. Maintains and audits records and files as assigned (airway bills).
5. Review airway bills and register as necessary.
6. Interfaces with customers on customs related issues.
7. Provides administrative and clerical support to Station Ops Manager.
8. Checks packages to ensure proper labeling, legality of content including weight and size,
proper wrapping, insurance values, special requirements for hazardous material shipment
and compliance with Customs documentation required at destination.
9. Maintains neat and clean appearance of the workplace/front counter, self and uniform.
10. Recognizes new customers or additional business opportunities, opens new accounts,
obtains additional shipments and submits sales leads.
Essential responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. The
incumbent will perform other duties as required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013