Job Title: LM009: Dispatcher
Job Requisition Number: RC190230
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Ops Clerical
Time Type: Full Time
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
High School Degree/Equivalent. A minimum of Eighteen months (18) Courier or Service Agent within FedEx. Knowledge of city geography and traffic flow. Knowledge of FedEx features of service. Must have a Valid Drivers License and good driving record. Good communications skills written and verbal. Ability to lift 70 lbs and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs. With appropriate equipment. 450 point of Toiec
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013