Job Title: VNFXEL: Vendor
Job Requisition Number: RC193106
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Contingent Worker
Time Type: Full Time
Calle B 506 Lote 4 Mz 75
Apodaca, Nuevo León 66600
Audits size and weight of packages and boxes. Sort packages.
Ensures the use of safety equipment and full compliance with FedEx safety policies, procedures, norms, rules, and practices.
Meets aircraft and transports packages to sort.
Ensures safety of FedEx and customer property.
Cleans, washes, and provides minor maintenance to company vehicles.
Operates company vehicles in a safe and secure manner.
Picks up and delivers packages on a limited basis and emergency basis as required.
Principal responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. The incumbent will perform other duties as required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013