Job Title: LM472: Account Executive
Job Requisition Number: RC194514
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Account Executive
Time Type: Full Time
Julio Diaz Torres 121
Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes 20290
Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent. Two (2) years professional, commercial, or industrial sales experience. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self motivated. Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize. Strong human relations and negotiation skills. Ability to make presentations to small and large groups. Travel required and must be computer literate. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013