Job Title: LM021: Service Agent I
Job Requisition Number: RC197931
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Service Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Parque Logistico San Martin Obispo Park II
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de México 54769
Bachelor degree in administrative or economic areas. Finance and accounting knowledge, basic experience on invoicing, reporting and information analysis. Excellent skills in communication, human relationships and organization. Good general office skills required including typing, filing and computer literacy. Ability to successfully complete the Reading, Listening, Sorting and Math sections of the Basic Skills Test. Spoken and written fluency in local language and demonstrated basic English language.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013