Job Title: LM203: Admin Assistant, Md
Job Requisition Number: RC189010
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Admin Assistant
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
High School Degree/Equivalent. Five years business related experience, including 3 year as a Secretary for a high-level manager or director. Proficiency with word processing and/or personal computers; excellent spelling, and grammar skills. Proven bilingual ability (English and Spanish or Portuguese); excellent communication skills. The ability to exercise tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment in contact with high level individuals and in dealing with sensitive and highly confidential information is required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013